Create Clean & Connected Cities With IoT
The Internet of Things (IoT) is transforming cities to become smarter and more efficient. At V3, we advance municipal and logistics services through an integrated suite of IoT solutions powered by our V3Nity™ software engine.
By implementing IoT technologies, municipalities/government bodies and business leaders can obtain valuable data for informed decision making, gain visibility into their processes, and increase labour efficiency with automation technology.
Reach Higher Levels Of Waste Management Efficiency
V3 seeks to eliminate the numerous challenges of waste management that metropolitan cities face. Our intelligent solutions connect IoT devices to a market-leading cloud-based web platform, enabling asset tracking, bin fill level and load monitoring, automated processes and data analytics. What results are significantly faster, thoroughly streamlined, and highly labour-efficient waste operations.
How IoT Transforms Cities & Enhances Quality of Life
Implemented in cities worldwide, our IoT enabled waste management solution helps government bodies, waste collection agencies, and bin manufacturers achieve 50% more overall cleanliness efficiency. With smart IoT, you can extract valuable data, solve operational inefficiencies, and ensure environments are always clean and welcoming to residents and visitors.
Advantages Of An IoT Enabled Smart City
Clean & Sustainable
- Reduce overflowing bins, pest issues and visible litter.
- Collect customer feedback on cleanliness satisfaction.
- Reduce fuel consumption, traffic and carbon footprint with less waste trucks on the road.
Visible & Accountable
- Monitor service performance and ensure tasks are completed according to schedule.
- Ensure compliance with regulations and prevent malpractice and mistakes.
- Understand operational performance from data analytics for informed decision making.
Efficient & Controlled
- Optimise waste collection/disposal route planning and labour efficiency.
- Make work environments safer for staff and less labour intensive.
- Streamline waste management processes with smart resource allocation and task automation.
Trusted by some of the most reliable public organisations in the world.